Lead Pages Review and Bonus: Landing Pages Made Easy
These days it’s easy to build your own website, even if you don’t think you’ve got the know-how to get it done. Lots of sites like Tumblr, Blogspot, WordPress and more host content for free, and they’re simple to use. However, convenient as these sites may be, getting traffic to flow to your site can be harder than tools can help you.
Landing pages greatly improve the chances of turning your visitors into buyers by directing them to a page with a straightforward call of action. These actions may be to immediately buy a product, provide an email address for a newsletter, or simply give them a simplified account of what products and/or services you have to offer and why they need it in their lives. LeadPages is one such company which is able to do all of this for you, even if you’re not tech-savvy.
LeadPages gives you many customization options and landing page themes to choose from and so much more. But why should you choose LeadPages to handle your landing page?
Overview of Lead Pages
Upon signing up with Lead Pages, you should have an idea of username you want to use as this will become your subdomain which will be attached to the “.leadpages.net” URL which is already preset. Once you’re all ready and signed up, you can select which autoresponders you will be using for email marketing as well as which webinar service you use for their webinar registration pages, if you require webinar registration pages that is.
Now, once you’ve have all this set up, you’ll then be asked to create your landing page by choosing what kind of landing page you wish to have, and which of their numerous templates you would like to use. These are the kinds of landing pages they create:
- Sales pages
- Opt-in pages
- Webinar pages
- Thank you pages
- Upsell pages
- Launch pages
- Pre-Cart pages
The best part about choosing from their templates is that once you have chosen the template you want, you’ll just have to click the different areas of the template to customize them. From colors, fonts and contents of the terms and conditions and policy pages, you’re free to choose how you want to customize the template. Of course, if you can’t find the perfect template, you can always submit a request for the type of template you need to the LeadPages team to see if they can work on it.
Pricing and Product Description
A standard monthly subscription to Lead Pages costs $37 each month. It grants unlimited landing pages and domains, access to all templates, as well as the ability to embed on any site including WordPress. The $67 pro-monthly subscription, on the other hand, also grants all these features but with the additional perks of access to the LeadPages landing page course, access to affiliate programs, being the first in line when you need support, the ability to upload your own landing pages as well as A/B Split testing to be able to assess which landing pages are more effective. Here is an example of a landing page created with Lead Pages within our WP blog: http://topmarketingstrategies.com/download-podcasting-book
What We Like About LeadPages
- For people who would need to have access to quickly customizable landing page on their website, this is quite possibly the simplest and easiest way to get one even if you have no prior knowledge of html or SEO. The instructions are straightforward and the customization options are easy to use.
- It’s so easy to connect your other email marketing services with LeadPages since some of the most popular email marketing services are already embedded into their connection settings. Simply click on which email marketing service you would like to utilize for each landing page, along with your API code, and you’re all set.
- The templates are clean and easy to navigate through. Since the templates are made by real people and not simply automatically generated, the creators of the template know what potential leads would find pleasing to the eye. They have myriad templates for all sorts of landing pages, so it’s easy to select which one your business needs. To add to this, customizing your template is also very easy. You can choose the colors, backgrounds, fonts and styles of each area of your landing page. You can also select which fields you would like to
- Integration settings are a cinch to pull off, and you have the added bonus of tracking which links and campaigns are most effective. The SEO keyword option is also a plus, since this would greatly help your site land at the top of search engines.
- Integrated to WordPress as most landing page generation sites may be, LeadPages doesn’t require that you have a WordPress account.
What We Don’t Like About LeadPages
- With all the customization options which LeadPages offers, you may still get confused when you’re customizing their template since dialog boxes still pop up from time to time just as you’re customizing your page. However, if you’re used to the dialog box approach, this should be no problem for you.
- It doesn’t allow you to insert elements into a pre-made template. If you’re looking for something with more images or more information fields, you would need to select an entirely different template if it’s available.
Our Final Verdict
Hands down, LeadPages gives you possibly the easiest landing page generation experience ever. It has a wide range of constantly updated templates. With a very simple interface and easy to use customization options, you’re still in control of what your landing page would look like. And for only $37 or $67 a month, getting a quality landing page can’t be any cheaper!
Lead Pages Bonus
While you wont be finding a Lead Pages discount code here, we are offering anyone who purchases lead pages via our affiliate link a FREE 600 Word Curated Article, the exact same one we are selling on this very site for $30 a piece. They are our highest quality articles for usage on your blog. That’s a real world $30 value, not some rehashed PDF’s or junk offer. This content is going to be provided by MyWriters.com so you know it is going to be good, and not just 100% unique, but custom written for you to the highest standards of quality.
Redeeming your bonus is simple. All you need to do is go to http://ctcsupport.com to open a Helpdesk ticket and then paste in your receipt from ordering Lead Pages and request your bonus. We will verify that you used our link and that the 30 day refund period is over and send you the credit. This bonus only applies one time and you will need to wait until after the refund period has expired before the bonus will be able to be paid out.